These are a few steps of how to use the Padlet app with and educational purpose in mind. It can be a quick and effective tool for a pre-assessment, formative or even summative assessment, if well designed in advance. It only takes a few short minutes to colllect information and create evidence of learning in the same time.
- Make a Padlet at https://padlet.com/
- Formulate and insert your question(s) for the students.
- Generate the padlet’s QR code and make it visible on your screen/board.
- Encourage students to scan the code and input their responses.
- If time allows it, asign students to make a comment on a colleague’s answer.
- You now have a digital learning evidence that you can share with your students, teachers and parents.
- Inform your planing and teaching according to these findings and enjoy a more meaningful learning with your team!